3 Wishes – May 17, 2011.
If I were given 3 wishes per day by a genie, these are the stuff that I’d ask for. This is actually the first of the “3 Wishes” series that I will be posting here.
Where I got the idea? From two stupid/brainless/idiot/fucktart child jeep conductors who overcharge each and every passenger they come across. Also, they feel like they’re tough (extremely annoying to look at). Makes me feel like bashing the fuck out of them with a trench club.
Actually, I really don’t care how much money I have lost from riding jeeps with conductors having an IQ of less than 25. What annoys me is the fact that what they’re doing just goes to show that they’re extremely selfish, dishonest, dishonorable, stupid, etc.
The humane and democratic person that I am (riiiight.), I tried talking to the kid to explain that the fare from Point A to Point B was only 10 pesos. This didn’t really work out because of the following reasons:
- he’s an idiot.
- he has an IQ of 20.
- he thinks he’s right.
- he’s ignorant of the place.
- he’s an idiot.
- and most of all, he’s an idiot.
These days, I kind of avoid paying with bills and start paying with coins instead. Even with the coins, they insist that my pay for the fare is lacking. To be honest, I feel like killing them on the spot. I then just shut up to prevent my heart from failing due to high blood pressure and also to not go down to their level and talk them into making things right.
Also, kids aren’t supposed to be working and/or conducting jeeps.
So yeah, the three wishes for today:
- All idiot conductors who overcharge should die. On the spot. Spontaneously. For no apparent physical cause. They just die.
- Severe overchargers should die slowly. Extremely long suffering and pain shall be inflicted to them to the point where they eventually kill themselves.
- The government will do something about it. And by something I mean deal with overchargers in a medieval fashion.
All of the three are impossible without a genie. Even the government part. They (most of them) just sit there and watch as we all die slowly.